Our Guiding Principles
The pinnacle of success for Grand Valley Automation is to lead the Building Management Systems industry as the primary solution provider and trusted business partner for our clients.
Successfully reaching and maintaining our vision requires working together as ethical experts, delivering enterprising BMS solutions that are both economical and effortless to use.
We communicate the truth with our clients.
- It is not our desire to say what it takes to make the sale, but to truly understand our clients’ needs and desires so we can relay to them the best solutions, specifically fitted to meet their goals.
We communicate the truth with our teammates.
- No platitudes here. We relay honest praise for a job well done and truthful critiques where changes are needed, all in an effort to encourage and challenge each other to further improve and drive toward team success.
The easy way is not always the best way, and honesty is always the best policy.
- The reality of truth, at times, may be hard for the receiving party to hear, but necessary to enable realistic results and to become that trusted business partner.
We strive to be the best in our industry, in every facet of what we seek to do, by continually developing our team. We train each other and educate ourselves, through shared experiences and formal classes, so that we know, understand, and can utilize our technology toward system improvements.
We live and operate in a world of technology, and will deliver Building Management Systems that fit unobtrusively into that world. We are wired to press the boundaries of the known, to see what additional benefits we may be able to provide. Just because something works well doesn’t mean it cannot be improved. We not only know our systems intimately, but are comfortable with trying new things and looking for solutions that keep up with current trends. We seek out solutions to meet client expectations, and work to develop solutions if they are currently unavailable.
Economical does not equal cheap, but rather cost-effective with value added. We may not always deliver the least expensive solution, but what we do provide will:
- Deliver the best results for the investment
- Provide the best available return on investment
- Lend itself to an effortless user experience
We deliver solutions to our clients that provide them with a system interface that is as user-friendly as we can make it. We utilize many of the latest tools available to provide our clients with the types of interface solutions they are familiar with, thereby making their experience “effortless.”