GVA preventative maintenance plans keep your systems, equipment, and processes running smoothly. Don’t wait to be surprised, avoid as many problems as possible. Be proactive, avoid down time and lost production, we can help plan the most effective, least invasive maintenance schedule to fit your schedule.
What Does It Entail?
We offer two Preventative maintenance packages, the Basic Preventative Maintenance Plan, and the Basic Plus Improvement Plan.
Basic Preventative Maintenance Plan
The Basic Preventative Maintenance plan includes an onsite inspection twice per year. The following tasks are performed at each inspection
- Install necessary patches in the system and apply all updates required to maintain the existing software version of the system
- View history data to ensure proper occupied and unoccupied operation of equipment
- Utilize the front end or handheld operator to check controls end devices and points per equipment. i.e. sensors, actuators, relays, current switches, VFD(s), etc.
- Verify proper network operation and communication
- Check alarm file record for priority alarm areas and reoccurring alarms
- Verify and update system clock, DST and regional settings
- Clear alarms when finished with inspections
- Create a system backup file and provide remote storage. Off-site storage will ensure that you have a current system backup ready to be re-installed in the event of a disaster recovery situation
- Provide advice on any needed upgrades and offer solutions on how improvements can be made
- While on site we will add or delete past users of the system per owner request
- Upon completion of PM tasks, we will provide a write up to the site contact on all of the work that was completed, the condition of the system, and provide proposals for any additional repairs that are needed
- GVA has many common control parts in stock. Signing a PM agreement qualifies you for a 10% discount on all over the counter sales
Basic Plus Improvement Plan
The Basic Plus Improvement Plan includes everything from the Basic Plan plus:
- Update software versions to keep your system up to date
- Tune PID loops to ensure smooth operation of controlled equipment. Tuning maximizes the life of end devices and provides the best control of the system
- Implement the newest system software features. Utilizing new features keeps your system cutting edge
- Perform any requested owner training. (2 hour limit per inspection)
- Minor System graphic changes per owners request. i.e. Name changes, sensor relocations on floor plan, etc.
- Add owner requested alarms and trends to points which reside in the system
- Remote technical support for owner where remote access to the system is provided from owner to GVA
How Does This Help You?
GVA Planned Maintenance helps keep your systems and processes at maximum efficiency, avoids expensive down time, and keeps your facilities safe from fumes and exhaust. We help you avoid unpleasant surprises, and spread out your maintenance budget.
Maintenance That Fits Your Unique Facility
Contact GVA today, we can help customize a maintenance plan that fits your facility needs.